- Christian charities and churches in the UK and Ireland
- The repair, restoration, protection and improvement of church buildings, cathedrals and other places of Christian worship
- Projects based in disadvantaged areas
- Churches and Christian charities who are making a positive impact on their communities
- The preservation of sustainable heritage skills
- Non-Christian charities
- Projects overseas
- Charities with political association
- Projects that benefit only a small part of a community
- Multiple applications from the same organisation in a 24-month period
Ready to apply?
Benefact Group's work
As a Trust, our ability to support and fund so many worthwhile causes, is made possible by the hard work of the award-winning specialist financial businesses that make up Benefact Group – which gives all its available profits to the Trust, sustaining our giving. As a part of the Benefact Group each business, whether it be in specialist insurance, investment management, broking or advisory shares the Trust’s ethos of giving back.